Resilience is an important life skill which can help you to handle adversity and thrive in any environment. This course will provide you with strategies and techniques to help you become a more resilient individual.
This course is made up of 3 modules and will take 20- 30 minutes to complete. The modules can be completed in your own time, at your own pace. If you don’t have time to complete all 3 modules at once, you can always come back to the same place when you next log in.
- What resilience is
- The foundations of resilience
- Discovering how resilient you are
- Understanding the difference between pressure and stress
- Identifying common events that cause stress
- Building and increasing your level of resilience
- Committing to an action plan to help boost your resilience