Can CABA pay for my ICAEW membership fees?

For ICAEW members struggling to pay their subscriptions, we're able to offer financial assistance (means tested based on household income). Whatever your situation, we're always here to offer advice to help you manage your finances.

Can CABA provide me with legal advice?

CABA has a helpline for ACA students, past and present ICAEW members, ICAEW staff and their families. Our helpline gives you access to a legal department manned by lawyers and qualified legal advisors. You can ring our helpline on +44 (0) 1788 556 366 (UK only) or chat to an advisor online to ask questions about your legal rights and get advice on a legal situation. CABA doesn't provide financial support towards legal costs.

Does CABA help with debt repayments?

CABA can’t fund debt repayments, however, we do provide debt advice and we can help you to understand your situation and explore options for you to help manage your debt. We can also help negotiate with creditors over repayments and support you, if required, in some basic legal proceedings. You may still wish to have legal representation.

Does CABA help with care home top up fees?

CABA is able to offer support with the 'top up' costs of residential care, in some circumstances. To find out if you or someone you care for is eligible for this support, call us on +44 (0) 1788 556 366.