boost your resilience
what's this course about?
Resilience is an important life skill which can help you to handle adversity and thrive in any environment. This course will provide you with strategies and techniques to help you become a more resilient individual. This course is made up of 3 modules and will take 20- 30 minutes to complete. The modules can be completed in your own time, at your own pace. If you don’t have time to complete all 3 modules at once, you can always come back to the same place when you next log in.
- what resilience is
- the foundations of resilience
- discovering how resilient you are
- understanding the difference between pressure and stress
- identifying common events that cause stress
- building and increasing your level of resilience
- committing to an action plan to help boost your resilience
what will you get out of it?
You'll learn how to develop your resilience both in and out of the workplace. You'll find out how to boost your self-belief and adopt a more positive attitude.
after completing this course you will be able to
- Understand more about resilience and the foundations that support it
- Understand the difference between stress and pressure
- Understand how to identify stress in yourself and others
- Have a better understanding of your own stressors and the causes
- Learn strategies which will boost your personal resilience
is this course for you?
This online course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn healthier ways of dealing with setbacks and stress in both their professional and personal life.