You’ll learn practical tools and techniques to help you manage stress and to develop and build a resilience management framework.
What's this course about?
What will you get out of it?
Once you’ve completed this online course you’ll be able to accurately recognise stress in your team and provide guidance and structure to support individuals and the whole team. You'll understand the importance of implementing a strategy that empowers you and your team to manage stress and be confident to use proven techniques to achieve this.
After completing this course you will be able to
- Understand your wellbeing responsibility when managing others
- Identify the early signs of stress in yourself and others
- Take a proactive approach to creating an environment of openness and support
- Work with your team to manage stress and increase resilience
- Review your own coping strategies
- Design an action plan to support your teams resilience
Is this course for you?
Our developing team resilience is suitable for any past and present ICAEW members and their families with people management or leadership responsibility within the public, voluntary, corporate and private sector.
If you’re still not sure this is the right course for you take a look at our how to spot stress in others article for some tell-tale signs of stress.