what's this session about?
Self-compassion provides you with a tool to authentically develop your ability to manage life's difficulties, manage difficult emotions and increase self-acceptance and self-worth in a way that allows you to be caring and considerate towards both yourself and others. Research shows that those who are self-compassionate are more resilient, have increased wellbeing and recover from setbacks and disappointments with a renewed ability to persevere and try again.
what will you get out of it?
- what is compassion?
- how is developing self-compassion helpful?
- what are the myths surrounding self-compassion and exploring barriers
- the tree emotional regulation systems, keeping them in balance
- exploring how we can tame the inner critic and develop our compassionate voice
- experience a compassionate practice
meet your trainer