illness and disability

If you’ve been forced to leave employment, or work reduced hours, because of sickness or disability, there are a number of benefits you can claim. If you’re working, you might be able to claim Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), paid by your employer.

Disability benefits and entitlements for children

Funding to adapt your home for accessibility

What benefits you can claim and other ways to increase your income

Where can I get help and advice about benefits?

Universal Credit for sick and disabled people