This disclaimer governs your use of this Chartered Accountants’ Benevolent Association (CABA) website; by using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use the CABA website.
2. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, CABA or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except where you have purchased a license from CABA to do so. Where you have purchased a license from CABA for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation and within the time period stated by the license.
4. Limitations of warranties and liability
While it endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, CABA does not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor does it commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, CABA excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit CABA’s liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, CABA’s liability to you in relation to the use of this website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
6. Entire agreement
7. Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. Registrations and authorisations
CABA is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, No. 5970606. Charity No. 1116973.
9. Company details
The full name of our organisation is Chartered Accountants’ Benevolent Association.
CABA’s registered address is 8 Mitchell Court, Castle Mound Way, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0UY
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
Please refer to our refund policy.