As an occupational charity, caba helps the ICAEW community thrive by equipping individuals with the practical, emotional, or financial tools to manage whatever’s in front of them, from everyday situations to exceptional life-changing circumstances.
Our vision is that everyone in the ICAEW community can fully participate in life.
Support in the delivery of the People and Culture Strategy by providing administrative, advisory and partnering support across all People processes, projects and initiatives that govern the employee lifecycle and employee relations.
· provide a ‘people first’ approach to HR, seeking to build systems and processes that support the very best colleague journey within the organisation, to maximise talent and ensure the caba is a great place to work.
· oversee and action the complete employee life cycle; from recruitment to exit interviews, with a focus on EDI, and will provide day to day HR advice and guidance to managers to support a positive culture across the organisation.
· manage employee relations casework, including, disciplinary, grievance and absence by advising managers and ensuring best practice systems are implemented across the organisation.
· develop People policies in line with current legislation and best practice, promoting high performance, compliance and developing our organisational culture.
· coach managers to upskill in people practices and perform as effective organisational managers and achieving our cultural aims.
· lead change processes, projects and initiatives, through our people to support in achieving organisational objectives and cultural aims.
· coordinate and deliver all HR-related administration through the employee lifecycle including recruitment, payroll, offer letters, probation, contractual changes and leaver processes, ensuring employee status changes are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
· responsible for the maintenance and management of HR records including employee personal files ensuring data protection requirements are met and records are kept up-to-date on the HR information system (HRIS).
· knowledge of HR theory, best practice, and UK employment law, with an understanding of where to source key information and updates.
· ability to successfully build meaningful relationships with the capacity to influence and negotiate.
· HR and Organisational Development experience demonstrating creativity and a diverse range of skills which deliver high impact solutions through successful partnerships with line managers.
· fully qualified or working towards CIPD Level 5 (or equivalent experience)
Take a look at the job description for full information. Applying is simple - send a CV and short application form, which shows us that you can make a success of the role. If you want to become part of a welcoming, inclusive organisation that values your ideas and input, we want to hear from you.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Suzie Dawes.
Your appointment is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.People Business Partner Job description - Maternity cover 2023 .pdf