Please enter the amount in GBP, without the '£' symbol

Gift Aid Declaration

Use Gift Aid and you can make your donation worth more. CABA will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you give.

N.B. It is an Inland Revenue requirement that Gift Aid donation forms must include your home address. Please ensure you have used your home address above.

Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made (please tick all boxes you wish to apply):

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify CABA if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

Tax claimed by CABA

  • CABA will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you give

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.